Re: [MOL] Hello, Bridget (and Everyone Else) [00795] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello, Bridget (and Everyone Else)

Hi Kathy;
    Glad to see you are back!!  Sounds like a pretty neat place you're at. The
snake river, doesn't that run through another state too? Sorry to hear your
mother is feeling so down. No doubt your dad is glad you are there....Take care,
Beav