Re: [MOL] Hello, Bridget (and Everyone Else) [00783] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello, Bridget (and Everyone Else)

Miss Kathy,
	Welcome back!  You've been sorely missed.

	Miss Lillian left today for a VACATION.  Don't have any idea how she
could leave us in the blind like this, but I guess we'll just have to
muddle through.  LOL.  She'll be back home on Monday.

Carol in Memphis