Re: [MOL] side effects - can you help?/REPLY to WIN [00782] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] side effects - can you help?/REPLY to WIN

Hi, Everyone:  My food tasted like rubber bands for about five months after
my treatment was completed.  I thought I'd never get my appetite back -- but
I did!

Kathy in Idaho