Re: [MOL] Hello, Bridget (and Everyone Else) [00779] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello, Bridget (and Everyone Else)

It's so wonderful to be back online.  I'm all moved in to my new little home
in Glenns Ferry -- a very small town right on the banks of the Snake River.
It's lovely here.  Very quiet and non-stressful.  I think I'm going to go to
work in the medical clinic here, but I'm not sure.  They need an experienced
secretary (and boy, am I experienced!!!)  I plan to do my paralegal work on
the side, if I can arrange that.  Fingers crossed.  I live right next door to
my parents, and our yards sort of blend in to each other.  We call it the
Clark Compound, not to be confused with the Kennedy Compound.  There's very
little resemblance!  Anyway, it's so nice to be back.  I've missed you all!
Lil -- if you're "eavesdropping," -- how about an update on everyone!

Love, Kathy in Idaho