Re: [MOL] Clincal Trial effectiveness of antibody-CEA [00761] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Clincal Trial effectiveness of antibody-CEA

Hi Enver. I haven't been able to find any reference that specifically talks
about anti-cea in relation to sclc so I'm sending you these two sites. One
deals with the trials surrounding anti-cea and the other with sclc. Hope
there is some info you find useful or which clarifies this for you.
Please let us know if we can be of further help.
Your friend,
Bridget
http://www.water-cooler.com/WC/patentviewer/patent-4348376.html
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_0/m0984/6_116/58614586/p1/article.jhtml