[MOL] Re: [00730] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re:

Hi Sue; I have made this tea for my husband before. You can also buy it in a
bottle already made. Most health food stores have it. Also if you want to more
about it before you drink it there is a book that is really good to read with
testimonials and infor. at the health food stores as well. It is called "The
Essiac Report".  Hope this helps you. This is a really good forum for any kind
of info. you could want just about. Lillian is the main researcher and everybody
throws in their experiences they have had along the journey with our wonderful
friend "cancer". Good luck to you....Beav