[MOL] About Kathy C. [00718] Medicine On Line

[MOL] About Kathy C.

Just got a msg from her in response to one of mine.  I'm sure she won't mind
me sharing it with you until she can get back online:

Dear Chris:  I'm baaaaaack!!!  Just got signed on.  I'm all moved in to my
new little home in Glenns Ferry, and ready to start my business.  I'll sign
back on MOL as soon as I get caught up here.  Love, Kathy in Idaho