Re: [MOL] I DID IT - I FIXED IT!!!!!/REPLY [00717] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I DID IT - I FIXED IT!!!!!/REPLY

Thanks, Lillian!  I am jumping with joy - after 3 days and hours and hours
and hours of trying.  After asking 3 "experts" how to fix it and each one
said they were "stumped" I was terrified and finally figured I had nothing to
lose by trying.  -chris