Re: [MOL] Clincal Trial effectiveness of antibody-CEA/REPLY ! [00715] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Clincal Trial effectiveness of antibody-CEA/REPLY !

Hi Enver !  Here are 5 sites for you to check out, hope it is what you you
needed and wanted.  Your friend, lillian

http://www.culcasg.org/Studi%20Recenti/Markers%20in%20SCLC.htm

http://www.oncolink.com/disease/colon/colo_raid_33.html

http://www.med.nyu.edu/Research/E.Kramer-res.html

http://slip.net/~mcdavis/database/cr982216.htm