[MOL] >>> Planes, Trains, & Automobiles! What do they all have in common? << [00713] Medicine On Line

[MOL] >>> Planes, Trains, & Automobiles! What do they all have in common? <<< bfdhfgjhgj

They all need SUPERIOR LUBRICATION!!

Get the Technology and Protection that others don't have!!

"We won't promise you that you'll save lots of $$$ or that
your car will have more horsepower.... WE'LL PROVE IT."

Yes, that's right.

You get a RISK FREE opportunity to evaluate incredible new engine technology.

The Kinetic Energy Formula and the Kinetic Octane/Cetane Charge
will save you a GREAT deal of $$$

* You get more horsepower.
* Better gas mileage and
* Peace of mind!

You also get this FREE report ...

* EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT
  AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR CENTERS BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK

This FREE report and new automotive technology is a real threat
to car dealerships and mechanic shops!

Here's why...

Are you sick and tired of losing money?

If you are, this will definitely be of interest to you!!!

+  You get up to 30% Increase In MPG!!!
+  Restored Horsepower & Compression
+  Completely cleans and optimizes the fuel system.
+  Increased Engine Life
+  Reduced Costly Repairs

Listen to what the professionals say...

"I build and operate competitive drag racing engines. These engines normally
last six races. We treated an engine with your products, and it ran for two
complete years (over 50 races!) without tear-down or engine failure. When
we finally took this motor apart, the engine bearings still had part of the
original protective coating.  The cam and lifters showed virtually no wear.
For years, I have searched for a superior lubrication that could withstand
the extreme demands of a racing engine.  That search ended with your
incredible technology.  I use it in both my racing and personal cars. You
can't argue with success. The products work!"

-- Andy Callahan Engine builder & race car driver.  World Record Holder

"I bid a job drilling 74,880 .052 diameter holes in aluminum plate. When
we started this job we had broke off 4 drill bits in the plate in less than 400
holes drilled.  We thought for sure that we were going to lose a lot of
money.  At this time, we tried using your products in a spray mist on the
drill bit as it was drilling.  We successfully drilled over 74,000 holes
without breaking any more bits and ended up finishing the job ahead of
schedule. When we figured out our cost, we made about 10% over rate."

"I drive a 1993 Lincoln Town car with a big V-8 engine.  I have your products
in it and get between 26-30 miles per gallon on the highway and 23-24 miles
per gallon back and forth to work.  I have four snowmobiles, three
motorcycles, four cars, two trucks and 15 machines at my place
of business that use your products."

"I recently purchased a 1994 boat with a 454 V-8 engine, I have already
started to use your products in it as well."

"Your products don't cost us money, they save us BIG money!"

Lewis Bingham President BIMCO, INC. - Bingham Machine Co

 "A customer of ours has an old Toyota pickup that leaked oil.  When the
oil level got low, the engine would begin to make a loud tapping noise. This
was due to the lack of oil supply to the valves.  After treating his truck with
your product, he had traveled quite some time without checking the oil
level.  He had not heard the usual noise telling him the oil level was low.
When he finally did check the engine's oil level, it was three quarts low!
In addition, he had also noticed an increase in horsepower.  Needless
to say, your products quickly made a believer out of him."

-- Glenn Mitchell - Business Owner SAV-MOR AUTO CLINIC

How Will My Vehicle Benefit From Your Products?

It's been proven that 70-80% of the total wear in a car's engine
occurs during the start-up. The oil pump can take as long as
3 minutes to completely circulate the engines vital fluids
throughout the system.  When you turn the car off, the oil
drains to the bottom of the engine.  This leaves very little
protection from metal to metal wear when you start the engine again.

Regular and synthetic motor oils will not stop this damaging wear from
ruining your car's engine.  Our technology protects any engine by
creating an impenetrable barrier on the internal metal parts of the
engine. With this technology, THERE IS VIRTUALLY NO WEAR!!!

You benefit by getting extra power, better gas mileage and reduced emissions.
You benefit by putting more of YOUR money back into YOUR pocket!

Product Features:-)

+  Petroleum-based kinetic energy formula.
+  No Teflon or PTFE.
+  Completely cleans and optimizes the fuel system.
+  Rejuvenates - seals and gaskets.
+  Catalytic Converter Safe.
+  Maintain a "like new" engine in your Car, Truck,
   RV, ATV, Boat, Snowmobile, Jet Ski, Lawn Mower,
   Motorcycle...
+  Less worry when you're alone on the road and away
   from home.
+  Reduce the risk of costly breakdowns.
+  Substantially lower operating cost.
+  Increase gas mileage and horsepower.
+  Environmentally Friendly Products.
+  100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
+  Independent laboratory test verification.

* UP TO 30% MORE HORSEPOWER!!!
* UP TO 30% MORE MILES PER GALLON!!!

You get a RISK FREE opportunity to evaluate this incredible breakthrough
in engine technology.  The Ultimate Car-Care package will give your car
or truck protection to last up to triple its normal life.  The Ultimate
Car-Care package gives you peace of mind when your away on road trips that
mechanically, your drivetrain is protected!  The Ultimate Car-Care
package saves you money at the gas pump by giving your car or truck
up to 30% better fuel economy.

Order Ultimate Car-Care Package today and:
 * increase the value of your vehicle.
 * pay yourself with fuel savings with every fillup.

30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee

The Ultimate Car-Care package contains:

1 - Kinetic Energy Formula  (A special blend designed for the engine,
transmission, differential & power steering.  Greatly reduces operating
temperature. Power that was used fighting friction is now turned into
kinetic energy providing UP TO 30% MORE HORSEPOWER!)

2 - Kinetic Octane/Cetane Charge (You'll make money with every fill-up
using the least expensive fuel and this product.  Get better gas mileage
and performance.  Experience more horsepower for climbing hills and
passing cars!  It's like nitrous oxide for your fuel system!)

3 - Waterless Ultra Shine (A specialize treatment removes oxidized paint and
protects surface from the harsh road elements without the use of water.)

4 - Leather, Vinyl, Rubber Rejuvenator (A specialize treatment that provides
long-lasting protection from sun, dirt and other elements that take the life
out of your valuable possessions. Will not attract dust or crack dashboard.

5 - New Battery Technology (Get faster more reliable starts. Prevents
corrosion and makes battery and cables last longer.)

You won't find these products on any retail shelves.
List Price $86.28  -  Now on Sale for just
$43.95 + S/H  You save over $42.00 with this offer.

Order by September 20th, 2000 and you get these Special Reports...

FREE Report #1  THERE'S A SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE
FREE Report #2  HOW TO GET 500,000 MILES OR MORE FROM YOUR CAR OR TRUCK
FREE Report #3  EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR
                CENTERS BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK

These reports are sold normally for $40 each.  You get them
FREE when you order the Ultimate Car-Care package by September 20th.

These FREE reports will help you put even MORE money back into YOUR pockets!!

Should you not be completely satisfied with your purchase of the Ultimate
Car-Care package, keep these reports as our way of saying thank you for
giving us the opportunity to serve you, and we will refund your $43.95.

Order the Ultimate Car-Care package by September 20th and get all
three reports, a $120 value, for FREE!

DON'T WAIT TO GET STARTED... here's what to do:

TO ORDER your Ultimate Car-Care package, simply print out the
ORDER FORM below and fax it to our order center.

We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover & Checks by Fax.

NO!! P.O. Boxes please we can not ship to a P.O. Box

We will get an incredible response to this offer and our fax line
may be busy, please, keep trying...you'll be glad you did!!!

*** For your security, the billing information MUST MATCH
that on your credit card or we cannot process your order.

For Orders Outside the Continental United States there will
be additional shipping charges.  You will be notified of
those charges before your credit card is billed.

NOTE:  The Maximum number of kits that can be ordered
       per household is three (3).  For future orders, you
       will find an order form included in your package.

                ---CUT HERE---

        -THE ULTIMATE CAR CARE PACKAGE -

Send me one Ultimate Car-Care package today for a
total amount of $49.90 (price includes S/H)

Put your initials next to the statement below.

_____Yes!  I would like to get better gas mileage,
more horsepower and up to triple the life of my vehicle.
I am ordering by September 20th, also include the three FREE Reports:

Fax Order Centers:
         ===> 401-735-7659 <===
         ===> 559-991-8166 <===

**DATE    /    /       / (DD/MM/YYYY)

**AUTH CODE** XR3

**NAME OR COMPANY

**ADDRESS

**CITY, STATE, ZIP

**PHONE NUMBERS ( _  _  _ ) _  _  _ - _  _  _  _

**YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS:

**TO ENSURE ACCURACY, PLEASE TYPE OR CLEARLY SPELL

**YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AGAIN:

**TYPE OF CREDIT CARD OR PAYMENT:

**___VISA ___MASTERCARD ___AMEX
**  ___Discover ___CHECK-BY-FAX

**CREDIT CARD#

**EXPIRATION DATE   /      (MM/YYYY)

**NAME ON CARD

**AMOUNT $

**AUTHORIZATION SIGNATURE:______________________
  (Required)

CHECK BY FAX SERVICES!
If you would like to fax a check, paste your check to the bottom of
your completed order form then fax it to our order center.

If you fax a check, there is no need for you to send the original check.
We will draft up a new check, with the exact information. All checks
will be held for bank clearance. (7-14 days) Make payable to: EMG

             =-=-REMOVE INSTRUCTIONS-=-=

If you no longer wish to receive these Special Internet Offers,
please send us a blank e-mail to postmasteremoves@eastmail.com with "remove"
in the subject field. Or you may Click Here
mailto:postmasteremoves@eastmail.com?subject=remove