Re: [MOL] I DID IT - I FIXED IT!!!!!/REPLY [00712] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I DID IT - I FIXED IT!!!!!/REPLY

GREAT CHRIS !  Now we know who to call when our computers go down.....I am
impressed that you even went into the modem in the first place.  I would be
too afraid.  Pat yourself on the back, give yourself a round of plause from
me.  Your friend, lillian