Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma/Reply [00681] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma/Reply

Hi Natalie:  I am giving you a list of some of our finest cancer hospital in
the United States.  Or you may wish to call the National Cancer Institute @
1-800-4-Cancer  Warmly, lillian
TRADITIONAL SITES

National Cancer Institute http://rex.nci.nih.gov