Re: [MOL] Introduction and special request for Bridget/REPLY [00675] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Introduction and special request for Bridget/REPLY

I was looking for any information on Waldenstrom's
Macroglobulinemia & any related cancer. I needed
information on this disease quickly.  I am trying to
clean up my father's home & deal with family.  I don't
have time to read through 100 messages trying to find
one that pertains to what I'm going through.  I would
have loved to have found this site when we found out
what was happening with my dad.  Unfortunately when we
found out the disease & then this web site - I got
home from the hospital & found 548 messages on my
e-mail.  Is there a way to send only messages that
pertain to a question, or will I receive all of the
messages?  Our family is spread out through the US so
we use e-mail to save on costs, especially at this
time in our lives.