[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] Today's Joke [00592] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] Today's Joke

Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9146/16/_/779612/_/968626810/

Thank-you for Supporting Click 4 a Cure, everytime you read the
Joke of the day our sponsers will donate 10 cents to help people with
Cancer. Below are the links for Today's Jokes, and there really
Funny...
Http://click4acure.8m.com/jokespg.htm Rated PG
Http://click4acure.8m.com/jokesr.htm Rated R
Http://click4acure.8m.com/quickie.htm Rated PG
New Cartoon of the Day
Http://click4acure.8m.com/cartoon.htm
Click 4 a cure is proud to announce that we are Giving away
free E-mail addresses get yours Today and help people with cancer.
http://click4acure.8m.com/mail.htm
Friends Birthday comming up??? why not send them an E-Card
http://click4acure.8m.com/pickup.htm