Re: [MOL] Could/Reply/Carol and Laura [00591] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Could/Reply/Carol and Laura

Miss Lillian,

	Who else has the knowledge you have?  Good grief, I sincerely hope YOU
BUTT IN ANY TIME YOU WANT!  What does an ignoramous like me know anyway?
We NEED you, Miss Lillian.  You keep us on the straight and narrow.  We
couldn't do without you.

Hugs,
Carol