Re: [MOL] side effects - can you help? [00556] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] side effects - can you help?

Hello sweet Carol.
My doctors reacted the same way. Considering all the narcotics I'm putting
in my body and the side effects I have to deal with, I find it ludicrous
that the Gov't is so narrow minded when it comes to this. But obviously the
decision is, as usual, a political one without much thought given to those
who would benefit from the drug and who would prefer to get it legally.
Your friend,
Bridget