Re: [MOL] Hello all ! [00521] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello all !

Hi Monika, I have no medical answers for you.  I am a breast cancer
survivor, but I want you to know you and yours will be in my prayers.
  My step father lived in Poland in his youth.  He said it was a lovely
country. Loves Charlotte