Re: [MOL] Hello all ! Carol O. [00519] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello all ! Carol O.

Hi Carol;
    My husband and I traveled alot when he was on the prca rodeo circuit and he
always made the Redbluff, Oakdale, Redding, Oakland, Auburn, etc. and it is so
pretty there. He is the one with cancer and it is a rare sarcoma called
hemangioendothelioma of bone. That center is closer then ones way out east so if
things fail in Tucson I can atleast check this out and see what they have on
this cancer. We have some really good friends that live in a little town called
Rough and Ready, it's by Grass Valley. So we wouldn't be to far from there if we
stayed with them. Anyway, thanks so much for the info. and our prayers are with
you.....Beav