[MOL] Fastest Method of Seeing Results [00498] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fastest Method of Seeing Results

                               Consider this
More People turn to email marketing then any other method online.
         WHY? Its Simple, IT WORKS!! (Or you wouldn't see this)

 Market your product or service to the world !

The fact is that Email Marketing is the fastest method of seeing results online. Other methods like search engines, link exchanges, and classifieds could take weeks even months in some cases.  However with email its immediate within a few days.  Email has opened up a lot areas for selling services, products, business ventures, you name it.

We are able to offer our discounted savings to you.   So enjoy.

They are as follows:

200,000 letters......$325
300,000 letters......$450
500,000 letters......$750
1,000,000 letters...$1,250

Now lets say  100,000 people receive your email ad and 1/10 % of the people responded, and you get half of the people to purchase.  With a profit margin of $10 you  earn  $5000
Its that simple, now imagine if we used more emails here.

 Here are a few things that you'll be enjoying when you purchase.

* A headache-free email promotion!

* We handle all aspects of the mailing. Including
targeting, delivery and confirmation!

* Access to our staff of marketing professionals
that are eager to assist in growing your business!

* Total protection for your ISP & Email account.
We handle everything.

* We Cater To Upscale Co's Only who know what they want.

* Service you can rely on.

Take Advantage Of Our Specials Now!   call   1 708 562 8029 or reply to: zxcvb241@yemenmail.com

    **No Novices**

Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S.1618, further
transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may
be stopped at no cost to you by sending a remove request to
240xl1@yemenmail.com