[MOL] MAKE EASY MONEY ONLINE [00496] Medicine On Line

[MOL] MAKE EASY MONEY ONLINE

Please accept my apologies if this mailing has reached you by error. Your address was aquired from a list of online opportunity seekers. If you prefer not to recieve this information please hit reply and put "REMOVE"
in the subject line. Thank You, Jack.

Dear Achiever,

Are you interested in a new online business?

A New Company has put together a very unique and Powerful High-
Tech ON-LINE Recruiting System, and you have never seen a system like this!

This system is so powerful it is protected under U.S. Copyright
Laws.

Your time is valuable so I'll be direct and to the point:

YOU HAVE

-No products to sell.
-No personal sponsoring required.
-No meetings.
-No distributor kits to buy.
-One customer - YOU!

For more information, send e-mail to: <jaclew9@GetResponse.com> and put "Interested" in the subject. You will receive more free information by return mail.

Thanks for bearing with me.

I do believe that this information is WORTH it!
This is my autoresponder:
jaclew9@GetResponse.com
Jack S. Lewis

"Interested in making more money ? For FREE information send a blank email
to jack.lewis@healthyliving.co.uk "