RE: [MOL] Teenager TestReply [00492] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Teenager TestReply

Lillian;

We are kind of in a holding pattern.  My wife only has two more radiation
treatments then according to the Doctors she is cured.  The prognosis looks
pretty good but as we all know people that are incurable are cured and
people that cured have re-occurances.  We have put our faith in God and
thank him for each day we have together.  We have come to realize that death
is an inevitable fact of life and the important thing is how we live not
when we die.

Wes