Re: [MOL] side effects - can you help? [00483] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] side effects - can you help?

Dear Miss Bridget, (and Winn)

	Yes.  Marijuana does work, especially in its raw state.  20 years ago, I
had a friend who grew it in their garage, so I had access for free.  As a
care giver, I can tell you it worked.  The surgeon who handled my
friend's surgery said that it was a shame that it wasn't legalized and
that some day it would be.  That if I could get it, somewhere, do it.  So
I did.  Seems we've made SOME progression, but very little.  Pills, I
guess, are better than nothing.

CIM