Re: [MOL] side effects - can you help? [00477] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] side effects - can you help?

Hi Winn. When I first started having radiation txs to my abdomen along with
chemo txs, I found the initial drugs they prescribed not terribly effective.
I questioned my onc about some articles I read concering the medicinal use
of marijuana for my type of problem. Unfortunately, the "real" thing still
isn't legal here, however it is available in pill form (legally). It's made
up of "Cesamet" and "Nabilone". Although the onc warned me of possible side
effects, I didn't notice any and found the pill almost eliminated my nausea
and stimulated my appetite at the same time. Is it legal in your State? If
so, from everything I've heard, the "real" thing is still superior to the
"artificial".
Anyway, it's one more option to consider.
Your friend,
Bridget