Re: [MOL] Bridget [00471] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bridget

An apt nickname for my wonderfully generous friend, only problem is that
unless they deliver the man with the groceries, I'll have to settle for the
chocolate and ice cream. Maybe I'll just substitute the man with hot fudge
sauce; both are sweet, gooey and make you warm in your belly, so why not? (I
bet you thought I was going to say something else didn't you Miss Bad to the
Bone?).
Your grateful friend,
Bridget