[MOL] Re: [MOL Monika! [00455] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: [MOL Monika!

Title: RE: [MOL] Bridget
Don't make me blush!  You will find everyone on this forum with the same qualities.  So you are in good company and will help you through your mother's journey any way we can.  The fact that your mother is young is in her favor.  Please let me know what stage her cancer is and what treatment they will be using for her.  Here in the U.S. the trend is to use a two or three prong chemotherapy at low dosage.  This way the patient dose not have severe side effects. Let us know what we may do for you.  Warmly, your friend, lillian

----