[MOL] non small cell lung cancer stage 4 [00445] Medicine On Line

[MOL] non small cell lung cancer stage 4

Had a pedonial window based on pain and discovered the mentioned cancer.
went for ten radiation brain treatments since the cancer metastasized into
the brain.  Oncologist wants me to be in chemo treatment, 3 times a week for
as long as I live.  24 to 51 percent I year survival.
The question is, is the treatment worth or is it better to die with living a
normal than die living with the side efforts of chemo.  In either case,
death is the outcome, its quality of life versus quantity of life?