Re: [MOL] side effects - can you help? [00443] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] side effects - can you help?

Hello;
   Don't know if I'll be much help but when my husband went
through chemo and radiation (not at the same time) he was
really sick, lost a lot of weight and he still has a problem
with salt. For nausea I gave him compazine suppositories.
For weight loss I gave him anything that sounded good plus
ensure shakes and protein shakes. I would talk with your dr.
about his condition too, you may already have but if not I
would especially want to know why the salt taste is so
strong?  Have you taken his temp. when he has chills?  His
body is being bombarded with drugs that his system is
traumitizing about it sounds like.  Again I would consult
his Dr.....Best wishes and prayers to you friend........Beav