Re: [MOL] Just Recently Diagnozed with Invasive Ductal Carcinoma [00442] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Just Recently Diagnozed with Invasive Ductal Carcinoma

Hello; I don't know anything about this cancer but this is where you find out
info. and get the support for this is the cyber support award of the yr. forum.
A very good support group in prayer and many experiencing the fears and concerns
that you are going through. So sorry that your life made a turn this direction
but you are in good hands with this forum.  Best wishes and prayers to
you........Beav