Re: [MOL] Information needed - thyroid/REPLY [00441] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Information needed - thyroid/REPLY

Thanks Lillian, I just had that discussion with the home health nurse today and
that is what I need to do. We are limited to drs. but I think I can accomplish
what needs to be said if it is in the right way. I will also call his case
manager and see what other drs. are available......love u back,   Beav