Re: [MOL] Hello all ! Carol O. [00430] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello all ! Carol O.

Stanford University is in California, just outside of San Francisco ....
where I will be on the wharf eating clam chowder next Saturday !!!  LOL

I haven't been there yet, but I have talked to the doctor in person, his
secretary and his NP ... all of them are wonderful !!!   And they were on the
world news last week !  They must be doing something right !  LOL   If you
want phone numbers ... I have them all ... just let me know !

Carol