[MOL] Just Recently Diagnozed with Invasive Ductal Carcinoma [00427] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Just Recently Diagnozed with Invasive Ductal Carcinoma

Hello,

I was recently diagnozed with Invasive Ductal Carcinoma.  I am 26 years old
and this was such a shock to me and my husband.  There are really no support
groups in my area and I would love to hear from anyone going through this.