Re: [MOL] Denise McCrorey... [00423] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Denise McCrorey...

> Dave,
When is your last treatment?  We need to send you in with legions of angels
and a big HURRAH!!!!!!  And the Long Island Marathon in May 2001----please
remind us so the ones who can't be there in person (Kansas is a Loooooog way
from New York!) to run with you will run in spirit---we'll do victory laps!
Pat Kimmi-KS