[MOL] Please help [00420] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Please help

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am also trying to find out where I can purchase hydrozine sulfate.  My
Uncle has bone cancer and we heard this would help him with his appetite and
vomiting.  We are in the Trenton, New Jersey area.  Is this available
locally, do I have to order it, do I need a docotrs percription?

Thank you in advance for you help!

Donna M. Thomas
112 Lowell Ave.
Mercerville, NJ  08619