Re: [MOL] update on my dad/REPLY/Lynn [00418] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] update on my dad/REPLY/Lynn

I was so sorry to hear of your father's report today.  The URL provided just
under this message with take you to many sites that have information on
transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder.  I hope this will help you
friend.  Know that you are all in our prayers, Warmly, lillian

http://www.ussc.alltheweb.com/cgi-bin/search?exec=FAST+Search&type=all&query
=transitional+cell+carcinoma+of+bladder&exec=FAST+Search

more....