Re: [MOL] update on my dad/REPLY [00410] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] update on my dad/REPLY

Miss Lynn,

	Sorry to hear the the news wasn't as good as you'd like.  How is your
dad feeling?  What is his attitude?

	Doctors always look worried and serious.  It's their nature.  It also
shows they're concerned enough to care.  I'm sure he'll exhaust every
resource before he blurts out something that may not be true.  Just hold
on.  I know it's hard to think positive when the news is less than hoped
for, but it's how it ends up that counts.  We'll keep praying for you on
this end.

Many, many hugs for you and your dad,
CIM