Re: [MOL] update on my dad/REPLY [00405] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] update on my dad/REPLY

His biopsy was this morning,(6:30 a.m., yuk!) The doctor was hoping to
remove whatever tumor was in his bladder.  He told us that he removed
disease/cancer about the size of a grapefruit and that it was only about
30% of what was in there.  He was not enthusiastic with this info.  He
wants a whole series of tests to see if there is any spreading outside
the bladder. He seems concerned without saying too much.  I'm sure all
of you know what I mean.  He wont say if he thinks that it has spread,
but shouldn't the cat scan have told him?  anyway that is the update.
I'm trying to be positive, but finding it difficult after burying my
father in law 3 weeks ago.  thanks again for being there,
Lynn