Re: [MOL] Hello all ! [00382] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello all !

Carol;
    Camping sounds like fun, glad to hear you had a good time and visiting
relatives and now a play day in Reno!!! Hey your on a roll!!! You know my prayers
are with you, my husband keeps his fingers crossed at those times too, and
remember there is power in prayer and lots of it on this forum.......Beav