[MOL] msg from Marty Auslander to all Molers [00367] Medicine On Line

[MOL] msg from Marty Auslander to all Molers

Dear Chris,
I have not been on Mol for some time. Just havent had the chance or the time.
I know I am remiss in that, but had to take care of Barb first. Been to three
clinics this year but I try to write to those friends and acquaintances on
MOl. Please tell them that I care and if any wish to write to me privately, I
will respond.
God Bless You, marty