Re: [MOL] Hello all ! [00354] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello all !

Miss Carol,

	Won't need to cross our fingers.  I KNOW everything is going to work out
for you.  I really believe that from now on things will only get better
and better.  So much, positive, has come out of the Stanford clinic and I
know you will not be an exception.  Think positive and know that God's
hand is holding yours every step of the way.

Love,
CIM

P.S.  Win some money in Reno!