Re: [MOL] Hello all !?REPLY TO ROSE CAROL [00351] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello all !?REPLY TO ROSE CAROL

Girlfriend, that is the way to do it.  Mix business with pleasure and then
write it off on you Income Tax.  You do know you can write off all of your
expenses while in treatment ?  Silly me, I am sure you do.  The camping
sounded like lots of fun.  You sound like a whole new person.  See, all work
and no play makes Carol have a horrible day!  Of course you have all our
prayers and we will be waiting ton pins and needles how it all goes for you
friend.  God be with you.  Now when you are getting your treatment and you
feel an itch in your ear, it will only be me whispering a special joke just
for you.....love you, lillian