[MOL] Hello all ! [00343] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hello all !

We had a wonderful time camping this last week, a great time to relax & enjoy
friends & relatives who mean so much to me !
As to the medical progress .... insurance has given their stamp of approval
for Stanford and the stereotactic proceedure.  Made all the arrangements for
the 15th.   I will fly down on the 13th, run to Reno to play for a day with a
wonderful friend, then she will assist me to the consultation on Friday, and
fly home on Saturday.

Keep your fingers crossed !

Carol