Re: [MOL] Thalidimide.../REPLY [00342] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Thalidimide.../REPLY

Thanks so much for looking Lillian, and all the other things you send us all to
read. It is quite interesting all the info. that is out there on cancer that you
find. I may have not spelled it right too, I just spelled it the way it sounds.
I will let you know about it if I find anything more about it from the research
nurse. Thanks again friend , sincerely.....Beav