[MOL] supporting cancer organizations [00334] Medicine On Line

[MOL] supporting cancer organizations

This is an excellent way to help support organizations like the American
Cancer Society, Leukemia Society of America, and/or Childhood Brain Tumor
Foundation.

I downloaded MyBar at http://www.formycause.com and use the program to raise
funds for my church group, the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, and a
couple others.  I thought that everyone on this list would be interested
using MyBar as well.

I am on a tight budget which is fine because MyBar does not cost me anything
to use and I raise money for my causes every minute I am online and running
the program.  I highly recommend that anyone serious about helping their
causes, foundations, charities, and or organizations check out ForMyCause.

Have a great day.

-Mellissa