Re: [MOL] bone marrow transplant [00306] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] bone marrow transplant

Miss Kathy,

	Here is a site that can answer some of your questions on bone marrow
transplants.  However, if anyone on the forum has had personal
experience, I'm sure they'll respond to you.

http://www.healthcentral.com/mhc/top/003009.cfm

regards,
CIM