Re: [MOL] Chat??? [00302] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chat???

Hi, Miss Brenda,

	You are ALREADY chatting with us.  Fortunately or unfortunately as the
case may be, a lot of us wait for good ol' Lillian to respond before we
stick our two cents worth in.  So, welcome to the forum.  You've got
questions?  Ask away.  While I'm the LEAST knowledgeable of the forum,
medically, I certainly can give moral support.

	A GREAT BIG WARM WELCOME from me, Carol in Memphis (aka CIM).  Glad you
joined the forum.  Let me tell you, the people on this forum, while not
medical personnel, can certainly give you GREAT insight into some of your
needs, many of them having experienced some of the same things you may be
going through.  Don't ever hesitate to ask, or share, or just cry.  Okay?

	TYL
CIM (Carol in Memphis)