[MOL] Lillian...chat???? [00301] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian...chat????

Lillian, is the chat up and running again?  I know there was a problem
getting people to volunteer time to be there (online) certain hours/
evenings.  If you like, I could check in on Saturday evenings from 9-10 PM,
maybe 11-ish.  But I no longer have the address for it (lost that with all my
other stuff when my aol crashed awhile back).
-chris