Re: [MOL] update on my dad [00298] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] update on my dad

Hi Lynn. Sounds like a good news, bad news offering. You and your dad must
be really pleased it hasn't spread to the kidneys. Hurrah! As for the
bladder, we'll pray really hard that the entire tumor can be removed during
the biopsy. I believe this is a fairly common procedure and would obviously
be the easiest on your dad. Don't despair if it isn't though, there's always
radiation or other means of treatment available afterwards. But let's hope
(and pray) that won't be necessary.
Your friend,
Bridget