[MOL] clinical trials, etc. [00295] Medicine On Line

[MOL] clinical trials, etc.

Dusti, thanks for your input.  I have done some
checking on clinical trials but the only ones I've
located are for people who haven't had surgery to
remove their tumors.  Since it was bile duct cancer,
that means it is primary liver cancer, so why chemo to
the whole body?  I've done a lot of research and what
I've found says radiation is a treatment, but that
chemo has not been shown to be effective.  Perhaps
Bridget could shed some more light on this.

Also, Bridget, I was wondering if you had surgery?

Your new friend,
Brenda