[MOL] update on my dad [00287] Medicine On Line

[MOL] update on my dad

My dad's CAT results are back.  Dr. said Bulky tumor in right and left
sides of bladder.  looks like no spreading outside of bladder.  Is
concerned that maybe too much to remove when he does the biopsy on
thursday.  If too much he will just biopsy, if not too much he is going
to remove as he does biopsy procedure.  Does this sound familiar to
anyone?  Also, the blood work he did on the kidneys all came out good.
Thanks for your time everyone!
Lynn Kirk