[MOL] Pat Kimmi - Re: your dad [00280] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Pat Kimmi - Re: your dad

I too am on Taxol/Carbo.

Both my onc and the nurses at the cancer center told me to take a
dietary supplement called glutamine to prevent and/or reduce the
neuropathic symptoms your dad seems to be suffering from.  Maybe
glutamine would help him, too.

Claire